Infidelity is one of the most painful things that can happen in any relationship. If you feel your boyfriend is seeing someone else, you have to confront him about it. By doing this you ensure he is actually cheating, face the infidelity and decide to either break up or stay together.
You can take the following step:
1. Talk to trusted friends and family: those trusted people who know about your relationship with your boyfriend can help you find out about another affair he has with another lady. Perhaps they have noticed changes in his behavior or seen some activities that confirm his infidelity. Its hard to take this in but you have to try a very good approach like “I believe Daniel is cheating on me and I want to know if you noticed any suspicious behavior or activities lately” by telling this person, he or she might help you spy on him to find out if he is truly cheating or not.
2. Find suspicious conversation or communication: in today’s world, it is not easy to have an affair without a trace or evidences, particularly on social media. With this, you should check his social media handles for unusual posts, conversation and compliments. You can go as far as to listen to his conversation on phone, to know whom he is speaking with but this can be dangerous a times.
3. Observe his daily activities: you should have a schedule of his day to day activities and note every unusual appointment. Understand his movements and spot any deviation or distraction. For example, your boyfriend might be a very punctual person and suddenly he comes to see you later or usually check up on you like everyday and gradually he sees you five times in a week or calls every day and suddenly he seldom calls. Definitely there is something wrong somewhere.
4. Observe the moments both of you spend together:
Take note of your conversation with your boyfriend notice how friendly both of you are together and how well he talks to you. Notice the difference in the topic both of share, notice how often you both get along. If before you were peaceful and rarely argue and now you argue every time you are together.
Notice the way he expresses his feelings to you, whether he often says “I love you” before and now he seldom says that, or you tell him how much you give him and he doesn’t reply like he used to. May be he buys you gifts before and he doesn’t anymore or before you celebrate significant days in your relationship like “how I met you anniversary” and now he doesn’t remember.
5. Try to talk to your boyfriends other girl:
To do this, you have to be confident and must have substantial evidence against them. This procedure might get the other girl a sense of guilt about her affair with your boyfriend.
If you really want to do this, you have to be patient and calm even if you are mad about this, you should not show this in your actions but your words should expresses it. Make her have reasons to be mad at your boyfriend for having an affair with you. This is because she might not know about his affair with you.
6. Confront your boyfriend: Now, this usually take the wrong approach, most of these confrontation results to a big fights and verbal abuse. This is because most girls confront their boyfriend during odd moments like when your boyfriend is sleepy, when he has a bad day or when you are angry and vice versa.
Try to find a better time, like when both of you are having a good time or when he is happy or coming from his other girls house or when he remembers to say “ I love you” and so on. Then you can continue the conversation by saying “I don’t believe you because you are cheating on me” he will deny it then you show him the evidences you have to prove yourself. Let him know you know the other girl and have had a conversation with her.
Then you make it clear that you can never trust him anymore. Ask about the details of his affair with the other- girl like since when he started dating her; Are you in love with her? What does this relationship mean to you? Make him feel sober and guilty.
7. Make a decision: decide on what you want from your relationship, either to move on with him or break up with him.